Webber Carbs

All Technical Discussions go here!! Now Including Insurance Questions & Answers By An Expert
To See All The Sub-forums Pls Register or Sign In

Webber Carbs

Postby kfxnando » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 am

so while doing my search have eventually found some light at the end of the tunnel!!

as webber went out of the carb business and now do mainly EFI (not sure if this is 100%, got this from a carb dealer)

a British company has taken over the carb side, believe even the manufactoring of parts and some carbs!!

here is a link, and they even have a forum witch will be checking it out very soon!!

hope this saves someone the effort of the all the searching!!

http://webcon.s4.bizhat.com/
kfxnando

Re: Webber Carbs

Postby kfxnando » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 am

this happened with me in 2009!!
hope others learn from my mistakes!!

Re: Webber carbs

Postby kfxnando on Tue May 12, 2009 3:42 pm
am so sick and tired of this chit!!!!

people with BS stories!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

as most on here know, have been sorting out the carb, and it boiled down to the idling Jets being too small!!
so the most convenient is a place in Germiston, called Cawlly performance, dont like dealing with them, however, seeing that fuel is not cheap, thought why not will give them a try!!

all I needed was a simple idle jet, of the bigger size to fit the electric idle jet, they came with a long story, and hence this thread of how those jets are no longer available....................webber closed down.....................!!!

so did the usual search witch turned up a few good links..................!!!

thought well will take a chance and call Carburetor city witch supplies all the other almost country wide, and easy yes they do have and do have stock!!

walked in, got what I was looking for and no BS!!!!!!!!!!
hope this is a lesson to me as to stick to my decisions and not support people like this!!! :evil: :evil:
kfxnando

Return to Technical